Red Alert One Night 2vs2 Tournament
Start: Saturday 18th December 2021 - 10.30 pm Berlin | 9.30 pm London | 4.30 pm New York City | 1.30 pm L.A.
Special Thanks to Scarwen for supporting the tournament with a donation for the prize pool!
In the Brotherhood of Fox Discord Server https://discord.gg/5zMmrKURVy in the channel #tournament-signup
Post your Teamname and the ingame playernames of the team members following format:
<teamname> <playernames> - signup (Example for this tournament: The Gods - MarkJFox and Easy:AI - signup
If you want to join, but you haven't a partner yet, just sign up as a single player. I will frequently post the players without a team in the discord and here to help connect the solo players.
Maximum Teams: 16
All players have to be in the twitch stream when the tournament starts. You get your opponent and maps there!
- Shift A Club - Zero_Hit & Trailblazer_CnC
- super sexy secret sock shooter sizzler seductive society - Pharowizard & Scarwen
- NobleKlappers - KlapperSnapper & NobleSub
- Team Alpha - Doc & raw_steel
- Brothers in Arms - Baghira & ArmhairGeneral
- Swegland - mattchew & givemecashplease
- CCN Bois - Dynamic & Bea5ty
- GreyPuddle - Brown_Puddle & GeneralGreyWolf
PLAYERS WITHOUT A TEAM
All matches will be played with the Quickmatch settings of Red Alert Remastered. The host have to set the following settings:
- No toxic or hate speech in match or in the twitch chat
- No Buildings in out of reach positions
- No Stream Snipping
- No Cheats or software manipulation allowed
- Any faction is allowed including "random"
- The teammates can use teamspeak, discord or any other way to communicate to each other during their match.
- LIGHT TANKS are not allowed!
- Capture any buildings from your teammate is not allowed.
- SPECIAL RULE #1: It's not allowed to change your ingame name during the tournament
- SPECIAL RULE #2: It's not allowed to play against other players which are not signed in in the tournament
MATCH MAKING and MAP PICKING
The opponent team will picked by random and can't be changed. Also the maps get picked by random. The actual playing teams and the map will be shown in the stream overlay. It is recommend to download all maps before the tournament starts to prevent time wasting.
HOSTING and SPAWN PICKUP
A player of the first team have to be the host. The second team picks up the spawn points first. It is recommend that all players are selecting a spawn point to prevent spawning in a wrong spot.
The host will alternate after each match is completed. (Only in semi finals and finals)
- First rounds - Best of 1
- Semi finals - Best of 3
- Finals - Best of 5
- rap_Gold Zone Rampage
- RAP Royal Rush (2vs2)
- RAP Super8 Islands (6 Players)
- 2v2 Lanes+
- Caucasus Frozen Over (2 - 4 Players VE 2.1)
- Tight Budget
- Ribbon Isle
- T-Dawg by NN Ore (2vs2) Remastered
- Pico 2vs2
All maps are available in the ingame Steam Workshop.
- 1st Place - 60$ for the team
- 2nd Place - 40$ for the team
- Random Team - 40$ for the team
Prizes will be paid via Paypal from MarkJFox. (to prevent Paypal fees for the winners, the money will be send in your local currency. )
Discord -> MarkJFox#2698
or directly in this discord https://discord.gg/5zMmrKURVy in the channel #tournament-talk